The starting point for FRDC is the welfare and safety of the staff and our stakeholders.
The FRDC is strongly committed to a policy that facilitates work activities being carried out safely, and that enables all possible measures to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of its employees, contractors, volunteers, visitors so far as reasonably practicable.
The FRDC have implemented the following actions:
- Staff will work partially from home (to ensure compliance with social distancing guidelines).
- Restricted staff travel - where approved and in accordance with travel guidelines and requirements.
- Limited face to face meetings
- Staff will opt for telephone or digital meetings and where available.
- Staff will continue to engage with stakeholders to gauge current situation and issues being faced - comments can be please fill in the feedback form or email firstname.lastname@example.org..
The FRDC will continue to monitor the situation with regards other meetings and conferences scheduled for later in the year.
The FRDC are aware that the current COVID-19 restrictions may impact on researchers and staff working on projects. As noted above, the FRDC focus is on ensuring the health and wellbeing of all our stakeholders.